Whether you’re new to Dragon Ball Super, an avid DBZ fan or have only read the manga, there’s something you need to know, and that is that the Dragon Ball Super animation show is vastly different from the actual Manga.
While the main arcs and story line remain the same, whole battles are scripted differently.
Heck, there’s even an exciting transformation in the actual manga which they’ve just skipped in the animation.
With that being said, there’s so many cool differences between the two that as a true dragon ball super fan you’ll want to know about.
Without further ado, let’s have a look at the differences!
- Vegeta actually transforms into Super Saiyan God (Red) in the Manga
- Goku learns the Hakai (Destruction) move from Beerus, and uses it on merged Zamasu.
- Most battles during the Goku Black arc are quite different.
- Trunks did not get his SSJ Fake Blue transformation in the Manga
- Goku Black actually went regular SSJ before going SSR in the Manga
- SSGSS Kaioken X10 is not in the Manga
- The Manga is behind on the anime, resulting in anime episodes being way ahead.
For now, we keep an open ending.
Like I said, the Manga is quite behind on the anime, at least the English version, so we’ll have to wait and see what more differences there are.
Have you seen more differences? Share them in the comment section down below! We’d love to add them to our list!